What We Do

What We Do

Do you want to open a store and make it successful? Do you need a professional help? Milan has won the title of fashion capital, and is ranked first in Italy as the showroom number. Arriving in Milan, you can order almost every collection of clothing and footwear for the next season. In many countries, most of the distribution verification method is cooperation with wholesale showroom.

How is the purchase of clothing in Milan’s showrooms?

Purchase new collections of Italian distributors usually performed in showrooms where things are represented by samples from catalogs. You choose the items with the desired size, colors and details as needed, a model shows items that you are interested in (usually in the showroom there are models), write your order and go home.

What Happens after?

Make the payment 30% in advance within 10 – 14 days and then wait until the order will be fully ready. Pay the remaining 70% of the order, after which your buyer agrees with your shipper for the shipment. Usually, after six months your order is delivered to your store.

Please note that not all showrooms are open all year round. Some of them are open only during the sales campaign (mid-January – March – the next autumn and winter collection, July – August – September – the next spring-summer collection).

Many customers after several trips agree with their buyers to work remotely.

Working at a distance:

If you do not have the chance or desire every time to come to Italy to make orders or purchases of clothing, you can entrust this work to us. To begin with, you need to explain to your buyer how you want to work, and what collections are of interest to you.

To be able to participate in any web-based appointment (skype, Viber, WhatsApp), agree a precise and convenient timetable. When you’ve made a selection of articles, they’ll tell you and show you the advantages and disadvantages, all the details in Italian tongue. Later, when the order will be ready and packed, your buyer agrees with your shipper with all the details of cargo shipping and shipped it to your city.

                 

Who is a Buyer?

A buyer is an expert who is driven by novelties and modern fashion trends and able to select the things that will be required between customers.

What does your personal buyer do in Milan:

– Selection and evaluation of stockists.

– Selection of brands and collections of boutiques and mono and multi-brand stores based on consumer preferences in a particular market (Russia, Asia, etc.).

– Set up appointments in Milan’s showrooms.

– Participation in the selection of the range according to the characteristic of the boutique.

– Supervise and maintain your order in Italy.

– Negotiation and close collaboration with factories and showrooms in Italy in order to obtain the most favorable production conditions.

– Logistics, custom issues, and optimization of order delivery.

Wholesale purchases of clothing and accessories in Italy. How and where to buy wholesale goods in Italy?
If you are interested in “pronto moda”, then we will arrange for you a trip to wholesale warehouses in the suburbs of Milan, etc. On the wholesale warehouses you can buy actual collections: men’s and women’s clothes, children’s clothes, shoes, bags, underwear, etc. You will be pleasantly surprised by the wide assortment of products. New arrivals at wholesale warehouses occur, practically, every week.

 

We work with each customer only individually.